Meeting Point: near Jamsil station
Let’s explore the new digital art amusement park that opened up in Lotte World in August 2016. This permanent exhibit is stimulating and interactive for people of all ages. The various exhibits will mesmerize you as well as you draw you in for interactive fun: Crystal Universe, Sketch Town, Sketch Aquarium, Digital Hopscotch, Light Ball Orchestra, Connecting Train Blocks and more! For example, both children and adults can color on paper and have their hand-drawn art come to life, just like the SIWA vehicle shown in the photo. Make sure to bring your camera to capture these amazing shots with our little ones! No flash photography permitted.
- KRW 20,000 for adults (ages 13 – 64 years).
- KRW 24,000 won for children (ages 25 months – 12 years).
- Free admission for infants 24 months and younger (ID may be required for proof of age).
- Payable by cash or credit directly to the venue.
- 20% Discount may be available for advance tickets purchased online, to be confirmed on February 1.
- Nearest subway stop is Jamsil transfer station on Lines 2 and 8. Exact meeting location will be provided to the registered participants.
Registration ends: 2 days before the event. Please provide your child’s name and age in the Guest Name box.
Participants: Minimum 3 moms. Maximum 10 moms.
Coordinator: Mhyla Borkowski, firstname.lastname@example.org
SIWA Moms and Tots is FREE and exclusive for SIWA Members!
Participation in SIWA events is at your own risk. Participants agree with the publication of event photos, as long as they have not objected to the publication.
Exact meeting spot will be communicated to registered participants before the event.