Meeting Point: near Jamsil station
The aquarium is fun for all ages! This is something easy to do indoors during the cold winter months. The Lotte World Aquarium is the largest indoor aquarium in Korea, housing 55,000 different marine forms of 650 different species. Our kids will run through the toddler underwater tunnel, feed the fish, touch live sea creatures and more. We will start our adventure as soon as the aquarium opens, then perhaps our little ones will be ready for a nap and the moms can enjoy lunch (optional).
- Free admission for infants/toddlers less than 36 months old (limit one free child per adult, ID required for proof of age).
- KRW 25,000 per child (36 months – 12 years old).
- KRW 27,000 per teenager (13 – 18 years old).
- KRW 29,000 per adult one-time ticket (or KRW 90,000 for an annual adult membership).
- Amount payable in cash or credit directly to the aquarium upon arrival.
- Bring cash (KRW 2,000) for feeding the fish (optional but highly recommended).
- Special discounts 20-24% available (if interested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nearest Subway Stop: Jamsil transfer station (lines 2 and 8).
- Paid parking is available at Lotte World, validation is not available by the aquarium.
Registration ends: 2 days before the event. Please provide your child’s name and age in the Guest Name box.
Participants: Minimum 3 moms. Maximum 10 moms.
Coordinator: Mhyla Borkowski, email@example.com
More details will be emailed to registered participants about 1-2 days before the event.
Moms and Tots activities are FREE and exclusive for SIWA Members!
Participation in SIWA events is at your own risk. Participants agree with the publication of event photos, as long as they have not objected to the publication.
Exact meeting spot will be communicated to registered participants before the event.