Meeting Point: Conrad Seoul Hotel
Welcome to February Coffee Morning! Don’t miss the opportunity to connect to other members while enjoying a delicious coffee morning.
Our guest speakers are Gina and John Walker. They will talk about their passion for animal rights and fight against animal cruelty. The topic of their talk is ”Save Bears in Korea”. For more information about bears in Korea see moonbears.org.
At February Coffee Morning the diplomatic community will be recognized for their participation in the Bazaar.
Registration is open until February 21st 6PM. Pre-registration is highly recommended to ensure an accurate headcount for sufficient seating and beverages. Please RSVP online below and pay cash or credit upon arrival.
- W20,000 for Pre-registered SIWA Member
- W25,000 for Pre-registered Non-member
- W30,000 for at-the-door tickets (both SIWA Member & Non-member)
Membership fee of 30,000KRW will be valid from January 1 to April 30. Members wishing to continue receiving the discounted Coffee Morning ticket price, please fill out the membership application/renewal form online. Please click here: siwapage.com/join-siwa/membership-form/.
For more information on Coffee Morning, please contact Karin Stangeland at email@example.com. To join the next Coffee Morning as a vendor or sponsor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directions & Parking Info
- Hotel map with subway & walking directions, click here: http://bit.ly/siwaconradmap.
- Hotel phone number: +82-2-6137-7000
- Complimentary self-parking is included by providing your license plate. Please follow purple zone for hotel parking within IFC Mall.
Early Registration will close Sunday February 21st at 6PM. For those who register early, you will be welcomed on the day of the event with a prepared name tag and be able to use express check-in at the door. Registration at the door will be available for a total of KRW 30,000